Some users are experiencing issues with Firefox not loading any web pages. This seems to be caused by a back end update by Firefox on one of their servers but we have not been able to get official confirmation. If this happens for you please:
- Launch Firefox and then open a new blank page
- In the address bar enter: ‘about:config’ and then press enter
- This will load the configuration page. Locate the search field and enter ‘network.http.http3.enabled’
- Adjust the setting to ‘false’
- Exit all the way out of Firefox and be sure that all of your Firefox sessions have been closed.
- Launch Firefox again and you should be good to go.
First reported on appleinsider.com